Guess who's back?

I finally did it. 

It was the end of April when I left him.

I've spent 7 years with that man.

When I realized how long it had been and how sad I actually was it made me angry.

He said he doesn't understand why I am so angry with him.

It makes me laugh when I think about it.

Of course, he didn't understand, when he didn't actually listen to what I was asking him to do. 

But that's his problem now. 

I moved to the south and I'm loving this heat.

Everyone keeps telling me to wait till July, supposedly I'll change my mind. We will see. 

I moved all my clients online (your girl is a fitness coach remember?) and my plan is to travel a lot.

To do all things I wanted to do but he held me back from doing them. 

Or all the things I didn't know I wanted to do.

Like skydiving. 

Have any of you tried it? 

I'm still a bit afraid of that. But I meet someone that does it regularly.

She said fear never goes away.

Doesn't that make you think? Always afraid but always doing it?

I admire that.

Maybe I'll move back home to Europe? Maybe move to Asia? 

Also when I say move I'm using it very loosely.

I imagine myself living in all these different places and countries for about 3 months. 

So many options!

But I'm pretty excited and so much happier than I could ever imagine I'd be.

Life can be so good when you get rid of negative influences. When we get rid of energy suckers. 

I'm not saying my life is easy now. Nor that anyone's life should be easy. 

But challenges I experience now expand me and help me become the person I want to be.

It's not just endless suffering like my marriage was. 

And after all, I'm grateful for that relationship. It taught me what I wouldn't learn otherwise. 

And I'm grateful for you reading this, watching, chatting, tipping...

you helped me open my eyes to who I actually am. 


Love,

Dee


Comments

  1. You being a sexual person, why should you stay in a relationship without sex. be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you I'm glad you're happy. Here's to happy healthy relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kisses Dee you ban me from your room chaturbate you will remain the love of my life really I can not do without thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pleasure to see you online again D. And good to hear to decided to get out. Not easy, but better, can't argue with that. Take good care and have fun! Until the next one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too was in a relationship like that. You get so consumed with trying to help, you forget about helping yourself. The courage it takes to leave (it’s not quitting) should not be minimized. After a short time you realize how happy you can be. I’m happy for you and that you have found a way to express your sexuality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the South! I’m so glad you’re back, and I’m SO glad you’re free!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your amazing hun! fetish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dee, I was hoping things had turned around for you, I am glad they are going the way you need and want them to. I you should have my e-mail if you want to chat. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you girl. I've been on the other side, horny husband, no sex drive wife. The difference is I stuck with her and now as I age out I look back and have regrets. If I had known before I married her that this would happen I probably never would have married her. I'm older now even thou I don't feel it so, but that's what my kids tell me. Your young, healthy and beautiful. I only wish I could have found you years ago. You deserve all the sex you need. Don't settle for less. An admiring dirty old man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blogs. However, please don't gp skydiving. It is to risky with all the things going wrong with people skydiving and dying from it. Just my opinion, I'am sure you will do what ever is right for you, your a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep on doing it, and doing it well Sexilicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"I don't lose I either win or learn" -Nelson Mandela

FAQ